Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why I Love Coast to Coast with George Noory

Like many of you, I LOVE COAST TO COAST AM! I think it is probably one of the bast shows I have ever come across. At first, I thought many of the shows were crazy. Many people who called in, and many people who were guests on the show, sometimes appeared to be insane. However, we must keep in mind that many great thinkers were thought to be "insane" in their own time. Many of them probably were insane too, but that's another story. The point is: Who are we to judge?

I think George Noory asks himself this very same question. No matter who he has on his show, and no matter how crazy they may seem to someone who comes from a different worldview, he gives them the time of day and always treats them with respect.

George Noory deals with a number of topics, many of which are on the edge of our scientific understanding, others on the edge of our ability to believe. Topics such as: Time Travel, The Paranormal, The Law of Attraction, quantum physics, alien abductions, energy healing, future predictions, the new world order, new energy, and more. To many, these topics seem strange and unusual, but to others to who constantly push their level of understanding, and who desire to make the unknown known, these topics feel like home.

George Noory, and Art Bell before him, have created a place where free thinkers can be heard. Even if some of the guests on the show are actually insane, many others are not. I am thankful to George for allowing their voices to be heard, in a world where belies often comes before knowledge and understanding. Many in the scientific community are following a Dogma of science without even knowing it. They base their worldview on scientific theories, which they have believed for so long they have come to see them as fact. It is time to reevaluate out beliefs, and George Noory is one of the conduits of how we will do this.

I do my best to listen to as many shows as possible, and I am a proud streamlink subscriber, because I cannot possibly wait up every night for Coast to Coast am to come on. It is on Way too late for many. However, as I am sure is true with you, I have my favourite topics, and I have a great deal of trouble believing some of the others. In the coming days, weeks, years, and possibly lifetimes (if some of George's guests are correct) I will do my best to write about these many topics, give my own opinion, and read and respond to the opinions of others.

If you choose to communicate with me, please make sure your communications come from a well thought out and researched place, rather than one of disbelief. Everyone deserves a say, but I have no time for those of you who are not even willing to consider a new and strange possibility.

I will be listening with you, and I am excited beyond belief with this new venture I have decided to take on. To all of my friends across time, space, land, and possibly dimension: Be well and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment